- ¾ c flour
- 1 egg (½ egg beater cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ c milk
- 1 small box vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted (I use unsalted real butter)
- 1 can (20 oz) sliced peaches (I couldn’t find 20 oz cans, so I used 1 ½ of “regular” sized cans - you can just judge by how they cover the top)
- 8 oz cream cheese (I used small container of soft)
- ½ c sugar
- Cinnamon and sugar to taste for topping
Mix together flour, egg, baking powder, milk, pudding, and butter.
Pour into a 9-in pie plate. (You could also use a cake pan or quiche pan)
Drain peaches, saving juice/liquid.
Lay pieces of peach on the top of batter as much as desired.
Combine about 3 Tbsp worth of the peach juice with cream cheese and sugar and mix until creamy. (I recommend trying a little at a time - you don’t want it too runny)
Spoon this mixture over the peaches leaving ½ in of space around the rim of the pie plate (otherwise it might run over).
Sprinkle top with cinnamon and sugar as desired (either before or after baking).
Bake at 350 for 35 min.
Pie will be jiggly when you take it out, but it solidifies as it cools.
*Possible changes - chocolate pudding and dark cherries, flavored cream cheese
Many variations possible. (Next, I'm going to try this choco-cherry delight!)