Sunday, February 19, 2012

Next Blog

Hello Readers!
Do you see that little link at the top of your screen right now that says "Next Blog"?


Have you ever clicked on that?


Well, let me tell you, if you haven't, you should.  Each click has the potential to take you to a new and interesting world.  It is not unlike clicking the channel-changer on your TV remote, only with this, you have no idea what you're going to get.  (Unlike the TV when you can be 95% sure you're going to land on a commercial with a baby or a dog in it.)


Every time I get in the mood to browse the blogs, I find things of interest.  If I chose to "Follow" every interesting one I find, I'd have a follow-list a mile long and no time to actually follow them all, so I've stopped "Following" unless I just can't pass one by.  


In today's browsing, I read about a restaurant someone visited on their trip to France, saw some lovely photos of unique homes in Mexico, learned about some interesting places to visit on my next trip to New England and saw some really interesting artwork.  Best of all, the writing of all of these blogs was lively and fun to read, which totally restores my faith in the English classes of the world!  


So, the next time you have a few minutes to spare, and after you've read MY latest entry, which of course is really why you are here after all, hit "Next Blog" and see where the road takes you!  I guarantee you will enjoy the journey!


Happy Browsing!  



No comments:

Post a Comment