Friday, September 11, 2015

Quickie Techie Update

    


I did it!  I went "smart"!  I got myself an iPhone 6.   I didn't stop there though!  I also got myself an Apple Air 2.  I was already edging slowly toward this decision before I went to the Weight Watchers meeting.  That was the last straw.  E-tools.  Yep.  If Weight Watchers is going to work for me, I HAVE to have e-tools.  I'm not looking up points in a book and keeping track on paper.  I know me, and I know I just won't do it for more than about 3 days.  Their e-tools app has a bar-code scanner to use at the grocery.  That was it - that pushed me over the edge.  I stopped at my AT&T store on the way home from the WW meeting.  Seriously!  I did!  That was last Wednesday.  On Saturday, I got my devices.  I then spent all weekend figuring them out - but that's another entry for another day.

No dinosaurs here!  (T-Rex still has trouble typing with 2 thumbs tho!)

Have you downloaded any apps lately?  Go for it!
Then come back and see me!

:)Amy


1 comment:

  1. You will enjoy both of your new tech toys. Make sure you get good cases for those, since replacing them can be very expensive!

    ReplyDelete