Sunday, September 4, 2016

It's Done - Well.... Almost

Hello Friends!

I am pleased to announce that the big kitchen renovation is finally done!

Almost...

The one thing left to do is put on the stained glass doors above the stove which I will not be able to pick up until Sept. 3 at the earliest.

However, aside from that, everything else is DONE!  Here we go... the big REVEAL...

TA DA!!!




Let's review the Before Pictures:




Wow! Is it really Sept. 4 already, and has it really been a month since I posted the last update? 

I actually had this post ready, and then saved it and forgot to put it live - DOH!  I now HAVE my stained-glass window doors, but they have not been put on yet.  That will be the next update!

Here you go!  Sorry for the delay!

:)Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment