Thursday, May 30, 2019

Puzzle Mania

Jigsaw Puzzles!  Are you familiar? I can remember doing some in my youth, but recently Hubs and I have taken them up again - BIG TIME!  In the last year and a half, we have amassed a collection that is stunning!  I am going to post photos here of some or most of them.  I think you'll see some patterns.  I apologize now for the ones that are sideways or upside down.  I swear they all came from files that were turned the right direction!  If I delete and try to find them again, it will just make my head spin!  Sorry!





























Yes, there really is a piece missing from the colored pencils.  





..... and yes, this is ME, photographing the feeding of a giraffe at the Columbus Zoo! 





Did seeing all of these put you in a mood????  Our fave puzzle company is White Mountain Puzzles, and they have a great website with lots of options.  Most of ours have been 1000 pieces, but some are 550 and some are 1500.  (I think there was one 2000 Piecer.)  Clearly, we like the ones that have little sections to work on.  The ones with lots of blue sky or lots of trees.... those are too challenging for us!

Let me know what puzzles you like!

Thanks for visiting!

:)Amy



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the puzzles!! I need to get one out and put it on the table in the library. Ooh, that makes me sound so fahncy. Or like I'm Prof. Plum...

    ReplyDelete