Monday, June 10, 2019

Goals? What Goals?

Now that I am back in Weight Watchers, I was curious about some of my successful history.  I did some research about my journey through the WW app.  The first interesting fact I noted is that it was 2 years ago today - June 10, 2017 when I hit 205# for the last time.  Somehow that seems very symbolic to me.

The other thing I learned is that in my 2015-16 year, it took me 7 months to lose 40 pounds.  I started in September, and it was March when I hit -40.  If I could lose 40 pounds in 7 months then, why can't I lose 40 pounds in 7 months now? 

My new goal is to be down to 200 pounds by the end of 2019.  Let's set Jan 1, 2020 as my goal to see a number below 200# on the scale!

I can do this!  Go... Go... Go... Go!

:)A

No comments:

Post a Comment