Saturday, August 1, 2015

Super Quick Movie Reviews

Selma - Loved it - highly recommend it.  Possible questions about the accuracy of the portrayal of President Johnson?  Need to research this issue.

Lady Chatterly - In French with Subtitles - very long - very slow in places (can fast forward for long stretches without missing anything important).  Filming is very different than typical American movies - little to no use of "mood music".  Full frontal nudity and some very steamy sex scenes.  Not suitable for children.  I recommend as long as you are ok with the issues mentioned here.

Gone Girl -  Long, very complex and confusing, creepy at times - left me feeling a bit unsettled for a time.  I recommend this one for anyone who likes creepy thrillers and is willing to pay attention to details.

That's it for today.  Sorry to disappoint all my readers who love my long, rambling entries!

Thanks for stopping by - see you again soon!

:)Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment