Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Odyssey Continues - Milestones

The December 2 WW meeting was interesting.  I took off just about everything I could take off before getting on the scales - including jewelry and glasses, and I weighed EXACTLY the same as I had 2 weeks before, so....  with only WW Leader Janet and one other lady in the room, I whipped off my shirt.  That was enough to get me down by .2 lbs which got me to my official -25 mark in my meeting book.  As of that day, I was -25 at p.m. meeting and -27 at morning home weigh-in.  As of today, I am up a pound in the morning, so -26.

Clearly I am stuck.  I've been in this 2 pound range for weeks now.  I think I need to start moving more.  I am still trying to eat all my daily points.  I think I am going to start walking the building at school.  I will wear my pedometer and see how many steps I can log.  If I can get to 10,000/day, that
"should" help.  We'll see.  Maybe that will help me break this stall.

Stay tuned....

:)Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment