Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Odyssey Continues - Poundage Report

Hello Everyone!  Thanks for visiting again!

Now that we are almost at the end of another month, I thought I would share my weight-loss update.  I began the month at -34 on Feb. 1.  As of today, I am at -38.  My goal for the month was 1 pound a week, and I have met that!  (Can I get a Woo Hoo from the audience?)

At the most recent WW meeting, I officially logged -35 and got my next 5# star!  The other cool thing that happened this month was that one day there was a cute greeting card in my mailbox at school.  It was from a colleague congratulating me on my progess and telling me I look great!  It was so nice of her to take the time to do that for me.  It really meant a lot!

I have no new clothes purchases to update you on.  I'm sitting comfortably in some pants that are 20s and some that are 18s.  I think I will be ok in what I have for another 10 pounds at least.

I am trying hard to remember to drink more water.  That does make a difference.  Otherwise I'm just continuing to do what has been working - tracking every morsel of food I put in my mouth and eating all my daily points and most of my weekly points.  I am looking forward to warmer weather when I can do more walking outside.  Last weekend's 60s were great for a walk at the park, and I put 3700 steps on the pedometer in one excursion!

I think that's it for today! Thanks for hanging in here with me.  I'll talk to you again soonly!

:)Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment