Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Now That The Jinx Has Passed...

My regular readers will know that I recently posted an entry about all the cars I've had since I was 16.  At the end of that entry, I indicated that my most recent car had been rear-ended.  What I didn't mention was the new car that I was planning to get.  I didn't include that in my entry because I hadn't signed any papers, and I didn't want to jinx the deal!

Today I can introduce my new ride:  a 2016 Kia Soul in Latte Brown.  Here are some photos of the new baby:










After a 9 mile drive home, the Soul has 3583 miles on the odometer.  Even though it is a 2016, it is used.  The first owner returned the car for an upgrade because he wanted a moonroof which this doesn't have.  As a result, I got a DEAL!  It is virtually a new car, but because it has been owned already, they couldn't charge me a "new car" price.  I am very happy with this new vehicle!  He or she has not yet been named, but "it" will be.... because that's what I do!  

Thanks for reading!
Stay tuned for more info, and come back again soon!

:)Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment