Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Odyssey Continues - July Update

Hello Friends!

I have a quick update to share after yesterday's Weight Watchers meeting.  I hit a new record low at meeting weigh-in of -45 (215#).  That means that I have now officially lost the 4-5 pounds I gained during my June vacations!!

Also, today for my nakey morning weigh-in at home, I hit 214# which ties my previous all time low from May 30.  I have been floating around in the upper 2-teens since late March - I had hit 220 on March 20.  So, that is about 4 months of floating in a narrow range without a lot of progress happening.  I can blame it on some vacation decadence, but now I am back to business!!

My short term goal is 199# - just 15 to go.... I'm setting Halloween as my goal deadline, but realistically, I will be happy if I get there by Dec. 31!  Btw, the shorthand for that number in Weight Watchers lingo is Onederful!

Stay tuned... and thanks for being my cheerleaders!  It means more than I can tell you!

:)Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment