Saturday, August 10, 2013

A New Item

A few entries back, I mentioned that Hubs and I had gone to some stores in search of a chair for the living room.  For the last year, we've only had a 3-seat couch and 1 chair which makes for awkward seating for 4 people who want to converse.  However, the room is small and the furniture is big - there is that Baby Grand Piano, after all - so our choice of a new chair has some serious size limitations.

Today, I went on a reconnaissance mission to a Home Goods store that a friend had recommended.  My plan was to scope the place for chairs and then take Hubs back there tomorrow if I found any good prospects.  Instead, today, I came home with a chair in the back of the PT Cruiser!  I saw it - I liked it - I made an executive decision!  We had to do some rearranging to get it in, but I'm very happy with the way this completes the living room!


This is a Lane recliner and is black and white.  Because of its location, it will not be a TV-viewing chair.  I am going to get a lamp or move one over by it, so it will be a reading chair and possibly a nap chair, but also a chair to make a proper conversation group in the living room.  It is very comfy and is the perfect size for me - it is an "Amy Chair".  It is also Made In America, which I LOVE!  

Talk to you again soon!

:)Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment