Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Odyssey Continues - I've Got Stickers!!!

Today was WW Meeting day, and I met my goal!  I broke -20 and got my 4th 5lb sticker!


It is really amazing how much these little victories motivate me!  It turns out Leader Janet was right.  I have eaten all my daily points for the last week, and it worked - or something worked.  Officially according to my Wednesday Meeting Book, I've lost 21.2.  According to my Saturday morning weigh-in for the website, I'm at -23.  I have been either -21, -22, or -23 every morning since Nov. 1.  I think I am well on my way to -30 by Dec. 1 !!  

It is interesting how much of a difference the time of day makes!  Today's weigh-in was at 5:15.  Believe me, I took off everything I could take off in public before I got on that scale, even my earrings!  

Ok  - that's it for today.  I just wanted to share my stickers!  Yay Me!

:)Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment