Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 rooms - 5 paint colors !

More magic by the paint elves today, and also by the carpenter elf who installed all the bead board!  We got to see him working when we went over this afternoon to meet the front door guy.  We also picked out a gorgeous front door - it might be my favorite thing that we've bought so far.  However, no photos of that yet, and not even a description - you will just have to wait for it!  :)

In the meantime, here are some photos for your viewing pleasure: 
Dining room - 1 wall of bead - kept same light blue color that was there.


Living room - 2 walls of bead
Camel color is different than the card, but I like the warmth


Hubby's Man Cave - 3 walls of bead
He really likes the red.


My craft room - 2 walls of bead
I'm lovin' the yellow - like it better on the wall than on the card


Master - just an accent wall and no bead
They also painted the interior of the closet today.



It's really a good thing that we didn't end up putting anything in the garage from the storage unit yet because the elves are using that for their storage and workshop.  They have a table saw set up out there, and there is sawdust everywhere!  

P.S.  Don't forget to feed the fish!!





1 comment:

  1. I love all the bead board! And the room colors are great! We have a red room, too, that we turned into Ron's office. And this winter I finally painted the dining room a deep blue. It had been 2 dreadful colors before and now I love it. Now I need the carpet elves to come. So fun getting to follow along with your progress!

    ReplyDelete