Wednesday, April 25, 2012

knobs and locks

Carpenter Drake got a lot done today.  He did the tile grout this morning and then tonight before he left he put the sealer on.  He got all the knobs on the closet doors (they all had to be drilled).  He also installed 2 deadbolt locks - 1 on the outside man-garage door and 1 on the inside garage door.  He told us that it took him 5 hours to get all the glue off the floor in the entry way the other day.

Here is the new entry floor with grout:
I like it better every time I look at it!!




Tomorrow a plumber is coming to reset the toilet and install the plumbing for the new vanity.  He is a small guy, so he is the one that will have to climb up into the attic through a very small access panel in the ceiling of the hall closet to replace the exhaust fan.

That's all for tonight...  Except I will also share a couple photos of our wildlife.  






1 comment:

  1. Your entry tile is beautiful! And don't you love the goldfinches? We have a pair that just love the birdbath. I also have nuthatches this year and I've never had them before. And my bluebirds had their babies! Really noisy out there.

    ReplyDelete