Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Stuff

In addition to new carpet, we've acquired a few other new things in the last few days.

I had seen these slipper chairs at Office Max a month or more ago, and I was glad to see they still had them.  Don't worry - I'm not keeping the black flowers.  I'm going to cover this chair, probably with a floral chinz.  If it works out well, I may get a second one too.


And - the table and chairs for the porch.  This was the first thing we ordered - from Ashley Furniture:


I know the chair seats look pink in the photo - they're not.  They're a golden beige color.  We are thinking we'll leave this on the porch as long as the weather is nice enough to eat out there.  If we decide we need to eat inside, we can move the set to the dining room!




No comments:

Post a Comment