Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Odyssey Continues - Another Shopping Trip

Hello Everyone!

On Nov. 1 I talked about buying size 22 and 20 jeans (my largest "fat jeans" were 26).  Today, I bought size 18 !!  My favorite 20s were getting a little loosey-goosey - I could actually pull hand-fulls of material out on the sides of my legs.  Some of the 18s I bought today fit now, and some are a little snug, so they will probably be ok in a month or two.

I have actually seen glimpses of -35 on the scale in January so that is the number I'm advertising, altho today is really -32.  My "official" number from the last WW meeting was -31.  My goal for January was 4 pounds.  I was at -27 on Jan 1.  If I can maintain an average of 1 pound a week, I can meet my first big goal of -60 by the time school starts again in August.  That would be AMAZING!

My newest big accomplishment (besides the size 18 pants) is that I can now cross my legs again for the first time in ......  I'm not sure how long....... at least since my knees started going bad in 2004, but probably before that.  So this accomplishment is a combo of the new knee and thinner thighs.

That's it for now.  Thanks for your continued support!  Come back again soon!

:)Amy

P.S.  As of Sunday, Jan 31, I have lost 7 pounds for the month.  I was at -27 on Jan 1 and I am at -34 today!





No comments:

Post a Comment