Saturday, July 6, 2013

Put your earplugs in - I'm shouting again !!!

Hello again!

Yes, this is yet another entry today... but I just couldn't wait to share my excitement!

Do you remember a few days ago when I was shouting about being able to lift my leg an inch or two off the bed?  Well, let me tell you, that shout now pales in comparison - as of tonight, I can lift my leg high in the air!!!  Yes, really !!!  It's like magic!

So, picture this.  I'm there lying on my back on the bed, and Hubs is there standing beside the bed ready to help me with my whole-leg-lefts.  I say, "wait - let me see how high I can left it"....  not really expecting anything more than my usual 2 inches...  I concentrated... and  it started going up, and it went up, and up and just kept going until it was almost straight up in the air !!!  I screamed, "OH MY GOD!"   Then I screamed again!!!

This is MONUMENTAL !!!  Please drink for me - drink to me - drink!  1 glass, 2 glasses, oh, have a whole bottle !!!  (Of course, I can't do that or I won't be able to lift anything!)

I know this entry is dangerously close to being overloaded with exclamation marks, but you know what:?  I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I CAN LIFT MY LEG ALL THE WAY UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Amy


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! You are making terrific progress!

    ReplyDelete