Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 12 - Another Accomplishment

Hello and welcome to Day 12!

I accomplished some things today that I would not have predicted!  This may not sound like much to you, but it seems like a lot to me.

I have been hungry for tuna-noodle casserole, so I decided that I was going to make it today.  I had my Comfort Keeper helper to do the heavy and hot lifting, but I did 95% of the work myself.  The biggest thing was that this required my being on my feet for 30 min.  I was ready to sit down once the casserole went into the over, but I got along fine.  Then, after dinner, I stood at the sink and did the dishes - that was about 10 min of standing.

I did end up taking a pain pill after the cooking process was finished, and my leg is a little owee right now, but not too bad, considering.

I had my helper handle the pot of hot water to drain the noodles, and then she put the casserole into and removed it from the oven.  I don't trust myself to carry something hot yet.

There we go - Amy's 1st big cooking adventure.

Oh, and the casserole turned out great!  Would you like some?  Well, come on over!!!

:)Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment